facebook

Frats with worst reps

by:    

What frats if you told someone you joined would make people go like ew?

Posted By: 1st year
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Serp, there are girls who will simply not even go to Serp

By: Yes
by: yep   

w/o a doubt, even going to their parties and telling someone would make them go ew

By: yep
#2by:    

Serp or maybe asig. Some top frats have bad reps too, but are at least respected

By: advice
by: sad but true   

At least frats like TDX have nice guys even if they aren’t cool or throw good parties. Some bottom tier frats like serp have almost nothing going for them. I’d rather not be in a frat at all

By: sad but true
#3by:    

This is professional hating. Waking up at 8am to post and then reply to it four times. Rare breed.

By: MJofHating
by: Urm    

Or serp just has that bad a rep? Whenever it’s gets brought up in real life, the attacks are brutal

By: Urm
by: Yeah   

Not doubt serp gets a lot of heat. But OP is a sweat for astroturfing their own post at 8am.

By: Yeah
#4by:    

Would’ve been pika, but since they’re gone, serp easily. Not even mid tier, filled with creeps, and a complete waste of the best house on grounds

By: By: By: By: By: By: By:
by: SerpSucks   

Yea theyre such creeps honestly like soooo creepy I heard a guy in my class was in serp and didn't sit next to him

By: SerpSucks
#5by:    

Beta sucks. Those guys pretend to be sweethearts but they’re really just pond water scum. I’d rather get crucified on the Pika cross

By: Beta
by: Srat    

least obvious snu post

By: Srat
by: Wahoo   

If you join any frat you’re basically saying you’re ok with being in a group with at least one creep

By: Wahoo
#6by:    

Honestly it's still SERP ever since that one creep in 2020 they've tried bidding better guys but tbh they still all smell like belly button lint

By: IHateSerp
by: trueeeee   

The problem with that kind of thing is that some say "it is just one guy," but, while that is very problematic, it also means that guys who join after are okay with having that rep and more likely to be that way themselves or are just the bottom of the bucket and can't go anywhere else

By: trueeeee
by: y   

see that's the thing, it's not just "that one guy", it's been someone new every year, including in pledge classes. They attract that type of person so the reputation is perpetuated.

By: y
by: @IHateSerp   

what happened in 2020

By: @IHateSerp
#7by:    

yeah its us, serp.

By: serp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Don’t know why serp gets so much hate Elmo is equally as weird with girls

By: Grad
by: But   

Yeah but serp doesn’t isn’t as cool, wealthy, etc. Also lamer parties

By: But
#9by:    

would you rather join a house where the guys aren’t creepy but people think they are or a house where the guys are creepy but people think they’re cool?

By: zete
by: Ummm   

Well, the houses where people think the guys are creepy usually do have creepy guys. That’s how they get that reputation

By: Ummm
#10by:    

What matters is how a house deals with a brother that they've discovered to be a predator. That shows their character.

By: I
by: Well   

Sometimes they will kick them out to preserve reputation and that’s it. They might even stay friends in secret

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.