facebook

An observation

by: Casual observer

No horse in this race, but over the past 6 months, there has been a group of women who have done the following on Greek Rank:
- spread false rumors about a sorority defecating in public
- spread false rumors about a sorority’s hygiene
- called women in one sorority “easy”
- said that women who are not in their sorority aren’t smart because they aren’t a XXXX major
- pretended to be frat guys on Greek Rank to make their bullying “okay”

And these same women have then:
- freaked and flipped out when anyone said anything negative about them
- called people bullies for standing up for themselves
- paid to have negative posts about them (many truthful) deleted

No horse in this race, but feel sorry for the girls who pledge a sorority and only realize how mean spirited they are when it’s too late.

Posted By: Casual observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: And   

How do you know that this is a particular group of women from a particular sorority? Please tell us your magical ways!

By: And
by: LolJun 29, 2024 6:20:19 PM

This response proves OP’s point. You are more concerned about deflecting blame versus agreeing that it’s inappropriate.

The only thing missing is you pretending to be a frat guy. :)

By: Lol
#2  by: Chances   

Chances are that it’s one person (or a couple people) from a few different sororities. Or like one frat guy. That’s what always happens on Greek Rank. What you described above is nothing new

By: Chances
by: ^Jun 29, 2024 7:20:01 AM

Yeah. It’s naive to think this is all new. Also I had a guy (not even in a frat) tell me that when he’s drunk, he makes up rumors and stuff on Greek rank. Who knows who else does something like that

By: ^
by: Hmm Jun 29, 2024 6:13:39 PM

Do the “drunk guys” also pay to have certain posts removed? Just asking.

By: Hmm
by: …Jun 29, 2024 7:21:18 PM

I don’t think anyone is dumb enough to think this is “all new”. I think people are just pointing out the clear patterns in posts. Lol

By: …
by: @HmmmJun 30, 2024 6:08:28 PM

I really doubt that’s happening. I didn’t even know you could do that. The fact that you know that’s option speaks volumes about what you’re up to lol

By: @Hmmm
by: LolJun 30, 2024 6:26:14 PM

This did happen multiple times last week - thanks for proving OP’s point.

Also, poor job hiding your identities. If this is the future of US STEM we better all start learning Russian - unless you’ve lied about that as well???

By: Lol
#3  by: Yikes    

Wow you sound fun. Stay classy! Good luck finding a husband lmao

By: Yikes
#4  by: To: yikes    

To clarify, you think that someone “isn’t fun” and “won’t find a husband” because they think that online bullying is wrong?

My heart breaks for you. I can only imagine the abusive environment that you grew up in where being mean and unkind was considered “fun”.

By: To: yikes
by: ErrrJul 19, 2024 6:45:13 PM

Who is bullying? Sounds like you?

By: Errr
#5  by: Bump   

Bump. Given the posts today, a reminder to the “ladies” doing this to try act with a bit more class.

By: Bump
by: WowAug 30, 2024 3:09:21 AM

Dg smells we all know. Don't be all self righteous with these posts, we see through you

By: Wow
#6  by: hmmm   

have you ever considered you're kinda cringey and lame for posting this? Get a life. Pro tip: don't join a bottom srat if you can't handle being low. Maybe you'll learn some class some day but until then stay bitter and petty hun

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.