facebook

frats: best house location?

by:    

Which frats have the best house location? Not talking about which house has the nicest design or best parties, this is strictly about location...

Posted By: SigKap
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa Sigma, SERP, and Chi Phi.

By: my opinion
#2by:    

I'm not saying that they're my favorite fraternity, because they're not...but Phi Psi has the best location by far. They're accessible by the Rugby side and Madison Laneā€¦.can't get much better than that. Plus: Mad Bowl.

By: sorority
by: True Dat   

They may be rather on the douchy side...but yeah, that view on Mad Bowel is pretty nice. And distance wise, they're good with regards to both the corner and grounds.

Poor Sigma Chi and Theta Chi. Though they are next to PBP...

By: True Dat
#3by:    

I know they don't exist at UVA anymore, but I think SPE has the best location. Madison Lane right in the middle of Mad Bowl. Personally, I think that's the best location.

By: uva
#4by:    

I think aepi's house gives them the best combination of access to gordon and grady. they really do work

By: j3w-h8er

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.