facebook

top 5 sororities...

by: firstyear

hi!! i'm coming in as a first year and really curious about rush. What are traditionally the top 5 houses and why? and in your opinion, what should be the top 5 and why? thanks!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: firstyear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Terry Sullivan's gimp   

Pi Phi is in the boonies. Pass.
Theta is ok, but then their house is going to get torn up.
Kappa lives in what looks like a government half-way house on Rugby. Pass
DZ is in the Boonies. Pass.
Tri Delt is near Sigma Pi -- automatic disqualifer
DG -- Pfft. Who cares? Anchor is a tell the marriage would last a year..
A Phi. Kind of a new thing given their reboot 15 years ago. Reboot means they were dogging hard last century. Send pictures first, girls.

By: Terry Sullivan's gimp
by: ?Jul 16, 2020 6:05:04 PM

this makes like no sense lmao

By: ?
by: bruhJul 28, 2020 12:07:04 PM

This is an aphi girl... they are the fifth-best at most but don't want people to know. It goes: Theta, Kappa, Tri delt (tied). Then Pi Phi and I guess APhi 5th.

By: bruh
#2  by: My opinion   

I suggest that instead of consulting an anonymous website about which sororities are the "most popular" on the grounds, consider coming here, meeting the girls and evaluating them for yourself. The only girls I know who have dropped out are ones that joined a house because of its rank. It's pretty much a guarantee that you're going to be unhappy.

By: My opinion
#3  by: 4y   

1. Tridelta
2. Theta
3. Kappa
4. APhi
5. DG

never understood why Pi Phi is ranked so high....These 5 have the hottest girls and the sisterhood in Pi Phi is lacking.

By: 4y
by: oophJun 15, 2016 11:20:50 AM

I agree PiPhi doesn't belong in the top tier at all, but it just feels silly putting APhi and DG up here....like really? Those are the next best ones we have?

By: ooph
by: bruhJun 15, 2016 4:35:35 PM

well it is and your comment is just your opinion not really helping the person who asked now are you...

By: bruh
by: oophJun 15, 2016 6:45:33 PM

ok chill pi phi chick, all of this is just everyone's opinions. it's not like there are actual, official tiers. just accept that your sorority has gone downhill and a lot of people don't consider it top anymore

By: ooph
by: AgreedJun 15, 2016 7:36:22 PM

I think Pi phi is ranked high bc of involvement and personality and not so much on their looks. If you are basing the rankings solely on looks, I agree, Pi phi as a whole would not be top 5.

By: Agreed
by: tbhJun 17, 2016 10:55:49 AM

If we're basing the rankings off of involvement and actual good qualities, not just looks and money, I don't think the traditional top three (tridelt, kappa, theta) belong up there. PiPhi might actually be in the top if you're doing this kind of ranking, then maybe APhi up there too and KD and XO. So yeah, those are the tops for redeemable qualities, but they probably aren't the top tier that everyone else thinks of because that one is based on looks

By: tbh
#4  by: Right   

If it's all on opinions:

Tridelt
Piphi
Kappa
Theta
DG

During rush, the reality is, these are the ones people rush the most and are considered the traditional top 5. Unfortunately, while these may be the "top" 5, there are other ones people overlook.

By: Right
#5  by: Eissy   

Yes, Pi Phis are super cool, smart, & good looking.

By: Eissy
#6  by: Really?!   

WTF. How hard did you have to dig to find a post from 2016.

By: Really?!
#7  by: wow   

lol ok Pi Phi

By: wow
#8  by: Outdated   

This post is so outdated. I thought all you white girls were now woke? You have to pull up a 4 year old post for validation?? Wow

By: Outdated
#9  by: Big 5   

It's the Big 5, not the top 5, ladies. Learn it, live it, LOVE IT

By: Big 5
by: pls stopJul 29, 2020 4:22:11 PM

you are embarrassing yourself, hon. semantics don’t matter and neither does this argument.

By: pls stop
by: RealJul 30, 2020 9:54:53 AM

Yeah the sororities with the biggest egos and dues but the smallest personalities and sisterhood.

By: Real
by: Really?Jul 30, 2020 11:08:53 AM

Still not a thing. These are the most annoying posts ever.

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.