facebook

unm sororities

by: random UNM student

Hello. I am going to UNM next year as a freshman and I just wanted to learn more about each of the sororities. I know I should wait until I rush to to know which one fits me, but I was just wondering if I can get some honest information before I choose to rush. What are the pros and cons of each sorority? (I care about being in a sorority that gets good grades, does a lot of volunteer work, and hosts/participates in a lot of Greek events). Please be honest!

Posted By: random UNM student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong place   

This is probably the WORST place to ask these kind of questions. This website is very unreliable. My advice would be for you to call the UNM Greek life office a few weeks before school starts because typically Fall rush for sororities begins a week before school actually begins. Some of the top chapters to look at that have great grades are Pi Beta Phi or Kappa Kappa Gamma, those two take part in many events and have some of the most outgoing women. Good luck.

By: Wrong place

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.