facebook

expansion

by: NV always

It's really unfortunate NV Panhellenic is not progressive and expanding greek life with another colony in 2016. There is such a high demand (quota is too high & has been consistently high) and expanding w/ additional chapter before PiPhi returns in 2017 will not hurt their expansion, only strengthen the system

Posted By: NV always
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Is Pi Phi returning for sure? Is so, do they have to mind their manners this time?

By: ?
by: KiteStarsOct 17, 2016 11:48:26 PM

Spring 2017 with their house back Fall 2017....leaving DG w/ their rental on Evans.

By: KiteStars
by: yes yes yesOct 21, 2016 12:04:08 AM

Can't wait for Pi Phi to return. I think they will be strong right away.

By: yes yes yes
#2  by: NV NPC   

Here we go again...with a record breaking amount of women registered for rush...592 and we are afraid to expand. Pic Phi should reorganize in Spring 2017 and have a new chapter colonize in Fall 2017. Quota and house totals are too high...

By: NV NPC
#3  by: KiteStars   

Pi Beta Phi returns Spring 2017...hopefully Panhellenic opens extension for an additional chapter for fall 2017 Delta Zeta, Alpha Phi, Alpha Chi Omega (chapter used to be on Nevada'a Campus), or Kappa Kappa Gamma.

By: KiteStars
by: ^Oct 19, 2016 10:18:28 PM

I really feel strongly that we should get a Delta Zeta chapter here. They used to be here, and they are a well established chapter at UNLV. I do get that we aren't trying to replicate UNLV - we have a much better Greek System. But I do believe that letting sororities get strong within our state is good for Panhellenic in general. Also, I believe Pi Phi will do really well when they return.

By: ^
by: @ Kite StarsOct 22, 2016 3:40:45 PM

I do think we need to give Pi Phi time to reestablish. It doesn't really matter what their "rank" will be . They need time to get a core group of women to rebuild and get their feet on the ground.

By: @ Kite Stars
#4  by: PBP   

Their FB page lists returning in Fall 2017.

By: PBP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.