Upper Middle Tier: ΣΦΕ, ΣΑΕ, ΑΕΠ
Lower Middle Tier: ΖΨ, ΤΚΕ, ΦBΣ
Bottom Tier: ΦΔΘ
New: ΘΧ, ΚΣ, ΚΑ
RIP: ΠΚΦ

Posted By: GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I never hear about AEΠ doing anything, I've never seen sorority girls post pictures at their events (if they have any) or talk about them. No way they're upper middle tier, ΖΨ would fit better there.

ATΩ has a lot of history on this campus but they've only been active the last two years and heavily recruited, so now they have a ton of member but that doesn't mean they're quality members.

ΣΝ has a beautiful house and they're decent at sports, but ΣΑΕ has won the sports trophy the last two years.

ΣΦΕ had some cool kids, but they've lost a lot of their quality members recently.

In my opinion the top tier is ΣΝ, ΣΑΕ, ΣΦΕ, and ΑΤΩ. The rest aren't competitive.

If we're talking pledge process here, I'm pretty sure ΣΝ and ΣΑΕ are the only ones that are 'difficult' to get in to. And Lambda Chi before they got kicked off.

By: imean
by: Truuuu   

Suprisingly accurate

By: Truuuu
#2by:    

Man how times have changed

By: Crazy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Crying   

It makes me wanna cry. Miss the good old days, when greek life was respectable.

By: Crying

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.