facebook

sae

by:    

Is it true that SAE might be reinstated next semester? Do they do a secret underground rush? Honestly what’ good fraternities are left at the University ?

Posted By: Yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No😂 SAE will be back in 2021. And there aren’t a ton but ATO, sigep, Theta Chi, and KA are definitely worth rushing. SAR does dirty rush but have been very unsuccessful lately

By: Lol
#2by:    

What’s dirty rush? And those other fraternities don’t even seem worth rushing lmao

By: @lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: jack   

If they don’t seem worth rushing then you haven’t attended this school lmao. SAE is dead here

By: jack
#3by:    

Well everything seems dead here lmao. Except for basketball, that’s amazing.

By: @jack
by: Jack   

Eh, I’d say maybe right now considering the top fraternities are laying low due to this agreement they didn’t sign but they’re still throwing parties and doing pledge processes. Overall the Greek life here is not dead at all

By: Jack
#4by:    

Are any new frats getting houses anytime soon?

By: T
by: Jiz   

I heard Theta Chi is, but unconfirmed.

By: Jiz
by: T   

They are in the fall

#5by:    

I heard Sae is being reinstated for real this time in the fall? Is that true? I also heard other fraternities are negotiating with the school on signing the contract.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.