facebook

parties

by:    

Which fraternity throws the best parties(girls answer only)

Posted By: Juuul god
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

TKE!!! omg i love their parties!!!!!!!!!!!

By: starbucks
#2by:    

sigep, except the guys can be creepy and really douchey. they throw the best parties though. ATOs are alright/pretty good most times, Zeta psis are small and not very live, theta chis are extremely hit or miss, and KA is a solid pregame/backup plan most times. I will never attend another tke or Ksig party again lol

By: unbiased
#3by:    

sig ep and ato have good parties. zeta psi is sometimes okay, but most of the time none of the guys socialize with girls and just talk to each other. theta chi parties are hit or miss, like the person said above. tke parties are creepy. I’ve had lots of weird experiences there and so have my friends. 10/10 would not go again. I haven’t been to a k sig party. I hear KA is decent

By: boop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Only go to sigep theta chi or ato

By: A
by: chi   

theta chi parties suck

By: chi
by: ehh   

nah, theta chi are either really good or really bad. I’ve definitely been to some great theta chi parties. Always make sure you have a back up plan if you’re going to a theta chi party, in case it’s bad

By: ehh
#5by:    

Sigma Nu, DKE, SAE

By: GGFSS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.