by:    

Do unr sororities have a spring rush?

Posted By: leelle
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

nope

By: a
#2by:    

some do. chapters generally decide if theyre going to do spring rush after fall rush, depending on how many girls get bids/how many girls drop. i know pi beta phi is doing spring rush this year because theyre new.

By: eh
#3by:    

Some do! Pi Beta Phi is but they tend to be selective

By: !
by: @hold up   

Pi Phi may be "new" (they aren't really), yet they crushed AOPI and DG during rush. So they did pretty well, considering they are new. They are nowhere near DDD or SK, but they are almost getting close to Theta. I wouldn't call them "selective" but I wouldn't call them "not selective" either.

By: @hold up
by: @hold up   

i think its safe to say pi phi is selective, or at least more selective than at least half of the current houses at unr. they cut over half the girls who rushed. i think they have less than 90 in their pledge class. saying pi phi is doing spring rush next semester and is selective is not propaganda, its facts. stay pressed

By: @hold up
#4by:    

aopi has done spring rush before. i know several aopis who joined via informal spring rush

By: aopi
#5by:    

Wow girls on here are so delusional😂

By: A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I know for fact Sigma Kappa has done spring rush (including this past spring).

By: ummm
by: LOL   

they didnt do one last spring lol but they will this spring but they arent taking many and will be selective but give it a try theyre the best

By: LOL
#7by:    

some do. most of the time you have to ask the chapter directly. the only sorority that i know for sure is doing spring rush this year is pi phi. aopi has also previously done spring rush

By: sometimes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.