facebook

tips on getting a bid

by: SpringRusher

Hi, Spring will be my first term at UNR and I am a freshman. I am going to be rushing the
Fraternities and am quite nervous/ excited about the entire thing. From the ones I have talked to and done my research on, I am going to rush ATO(Number one choice) Zeta Psi, SigEp, Kappa Sig, KAO, Teke, and Phi Delt. First of all, how exclusive are the ones mentioned, second of all, any tips for getting a bid? Have a great day!

Posted By: SpringRusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tip   

you might wanna knock off a few fraternities on that list. You wont be able to rush them all. Figure out three frats you fit in best with and stick to 3

By: tip
by: SpringRusherNov 16, 2017 11:02:58 AM

okay, thanks. I think I'm gonna go with ATO. SigEp. and Zeta Psi

By: SpringRusher
#2  by: lmaoooo   

Bruh😂😂 you a clown

By: lmaoooo
#3  by: Jack   

First off, wipe tke, zeta psi, phi delt off immediately. Second, sigep is the only one that’s really that exclusive but even they will let in most normal non weird decent looking dudes. Look into every fraternity and then just chill and be yourself and go where you feel the most comfortable. Also I hope you know that KAO is a sorority lol. The fraternity you might be thinking of is just KA

By: Jack
#4  by: howtogetabid   

A few tips on getting a bid, Don't go to rush alone bing a few friends with you. Be yourself you wanna join a fraternity where you belong for the next four years. Joining the right fraternity is important. Don't look like a scrub at rush events. In my Fraternity it's important to know what you bring to the table so think about that

By: howtogetabid
#5  by: Lol   

KAO is a sorority bro

By: Lol
by: bruhNov 18, 2017 2:59:30 AM

Kappa Alpha Order = KAO

By: bruh
by: nahNov 18, 2017 5:38:36 PM

nobody calls them that. KAO is theta. KA is kappa alpha order

By: nah
by: yeeNov 20, 2017 12:34:28 AM

I've heard it both ways but their official letters are KA on the unr ifc site

By: yee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.