facebook

teke a

by:    

What do u guys think of TKE? I’ve been thinking of rushing them next semester, but want to know how their reputation is

Posted By: Beta Apple Pie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go find out for yourself. This is the worst place to get advice.

By: Go rush them
#2by:    

Do not come to this place for advice . Check out different fraternities. Not just the ones with houses . You will find out which one is best for you if you check them all out .

By: GoGreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If you can't go Greek you go tke

By: H
#4by:    

honestly, tke is a bottom house. nationally tke is okay, but here its not. theres tons of other decent frats on campus you can rush. if you really want to go tke go ahead but if you cant go greek go tke

By: eh
#5by:    

People have such a bad image of TKE and I don’t know why. Yes they don’t have “the hottest guys” but they have a brotherhood that is pretty strong. They are all genuine and nice guys and I like being around them. Don’t listen to this page or the saying “if you can’t go Greek go TKE”

By: Rude
#6by:    

I am also in this same boat. I am gonna be starting my first term next term and I am going to rush to hopefully make new friends and be accepted into a brotherhood. I am thinking ATO, KA, TKE, SigEp, and ZY.

By: Sup man

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.