facebook

pi phi

by:    

thoughts on their new pledge class? I heard around 200 rushed and they were super selective. Seems like a strong start so far

Posted By: boop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I heard they dropped a lot of girls

By: dropped

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: spring   

yeah thats what i heard too. they have less than 100 girls and apparently they arent doing spring rush either because they want to keep it selective

By: spring
#2by:    

i was looking at their insta story and the girls looked really good...pretty surprising tbh usually when a chapter comes back they just take anyone they can get and it's a rough looking bunch

By: what
#3by:    

Anyone else see them wearing their Pi Phi shirts today? Also I hear all the frats want to start doing socials with them.

By: #3
by: lip sync   

yeah i saw a couple around campus today. a handful of them came to the wolf pack circus too. its good to see them starting to become involved, even if they just spectated

By: lip sync

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.