facebook

parties

by: partyman69

I know UNR frats don’t have a lot of Main houses, but how do most fraternities with no houses here party? I know there’s a lot of I dope fraternities with no official houses

Posted By: partyman69
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spt21   

Most use satellite houses, which are houses where a couple of brothers share together. UNR has 3 main fraternity houses excluding sororities and SAE. The rest of the medium and small fraternities throw their events at someone’s house or apartment. It’s not too bad

By: Spt21
#2  by: Truth   

DKE, ATO and other frats have houses where they throw bangers. DKE is a colony so they don't have a house (apartment parties, house parties)

By: Truth
by: How everything worksOct 11, 2017 2:32:06 PM

DKE isn't anything at Nevada. Have never heard anything about them ever. Basically every fraternity at Nevada will not have parties in their main houses anymore because if anything happens it's much easier to link it to the fraternity if it at their main house. Sigeps main house is now dry and ato won't throw huge parties at their house after incidents the past couple years. Zeta psi isn't throwing parties at their house (not sure really sure why bc they don't have letters up) and kappa sig and KA and theta chi all use satellite houses. The ifc has driven this greek system into the ground and it won't recover until everyone disaffiliates with the university

By: How everything works
#3  by: UNR   

DKE is just a group of 0.7 gpa freshmen who like to party and bang chicks. Bad business stay away from them.... They are not a fraternity its just a group of dudes who started a colony. Get out more. Sigma NU and SAE all still thrive off campus so go hump a goat

By: UNR
#4  by: That dood    

Just went to a party at a satellite house of ΑΣΦ and it was pretty dope. They don't have a house that I know of but the party was sweet and look forward to another one from them.

By: That dood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.