facebook

snap bid

by:    

I didnt get sigma kappa and im super upset. what are the changes theyll give me a snap bid or have a spring rush?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're probably better off and there is no spring rush join a different sorority

By: lol
#2by:    

i heard they might do spring rush or could give a snap bid. why do you want them so badly?

By: possible
#3by:    

Incase you really haven't heard, snap bids are limited to being made during the hours just prior to and just following formal recruitment bid day (usually about 12-24 hour time frame). What you desire is a COB or Informal bid, which are given out all during the school year by houses that have not reached chapter total. My advice is for you to either officially contact the greek life offices stating your desire for a more relaxed bid, or wait until next formal recruitment when you will again meet women in all our chapters.

By: not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Check   

Look at when she posted this. at that time she could have gotten a snap bid

By: Check
by: not   

As the OP already had a binding bid, she could not have then been snapped to any other group. No campus changes bids on-the-fly after bids are given out just because women desire different homes. Can you imagine panhellenic saying: Oh dear! You got DG but you want SK? No problem! Simply come to the Sorority Exchange Desk in the Greek Life Offices and we'll take care of that for you! Or we could give out bids like Oprah used to give out prizes to her audience: YOU get your way! And YOU get your way! Everyone simply love those fantastic Thetas this year? You ALL get Theta Bids!

By: not
#4by:    

theyre doing a spring rush so try then

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.