facebook

more soror

by: frat guy

we definitely need more sororities, the fact that there were 2 brand new fraternities last year and another one coming, the ratio is messed up... one of the biggest problem is homecoming

Posted By: frat guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah but   

haters will never let it happen. we have wanted ZTA and DZ for years. but haters won't budge. Plus pi phi is coming back and they will be strong, so things should get a little better

By: yeah but
by: wolfpackAug 9, 2016 8:04:22 PM

Who are these 'haters'? DZ had a chance to come on when AOii did but they didnt have a good enough presentation.

By: wolfpack
by: hmmAug 24, 2016 11:44:08 PM

I think the "haters" the person is taking about is the people who were super against Zeta Tau Alpha and Delta Zeta coming on because they didn't want us to resemble UNLV. What they aren't considering is that ZTA and DZ have really strong alumni in Nevada.

By: hmm
#2  by: ^   

When is Pi Phi coming back?

By: ^
by: .Jun 17, 2016 4:37:45 PM

spring '17

By: .
by: ^Jun 18, 2016 3:21:47 PM

Ok. We can work with that. One more semester and then we get a legendary sorority back.

by: ..Jun 18, 2016 10:47:50 PM

How are you guys thinking Pi Phi will do when they come back? Do you think it would be worth it for PNMs to pass on formal rush in the fall and wait for Pi Phi?

By: ..
by: ^Jun 22, 2016 10:09:13 AM

I'm pretty sure Pi Phi will be outstanding right away. That said, I wouldn't pass on formal recruitment. What if Pi Phi doesn't take you?

by: GuestJun 26, 2016 12:57:03 AM

They were only "legendary" because of the girls who were in it and got all kicked out and closed down because they hazed. As the new sorority, they will only get the choice of everyone's recruitment leftovers, so they will even be below DG.

By: Guest
by: meh ^Jul 6, 2016 4:45:46 PM

I know loads of people waiting to rush just so they can be in Pi Phi. There are a lot of legacy and people really like Pi Phi.

By: meh ^
by: predictionJul 28, 2016 11:19:33 PM

I predict Pi Phi will do really well right away. DG and AOPi did not come on campus with the same history as Pi Phi

By: prediction
by: pi phi insiderAug 30, 2016 1:01:47 PM

they have the ability to return in spring 17 although that hasn't been finalized yet

By: pi phi insider
#3  by: pi phi   

Is still on for Fall 2017.

By: pi phi
by: NopeApr 5, 2017 10:02:36 AM

Still kicked off. Bottom tier full of randos if they ever come back

By: Nope
by: FYIApr 30, 2017 7:49:58 PM

The Pi Beta Phi Reno Alum Club would like to speak with you; their Pi Beta Phi chapter IS returning Fall 2017.

By: FYI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.