facebook

sorority rankings and description

by:    

kappa: id say kappa is the party house of the campus. all the girls i’ve met in this house have been so sweet. they’re popular with all the good frats and know how to have a good time
chi o: clean rich girls. chi o also has one of the highest gpas every year and has a high emphasis on grades. everyone i’ve met has been super down to earth
theta: quirky yet cool. every theta knows how to have fun and they all have unique personality’s. they’re not the type of quirky that’s off putting. they’re all super sweet over achievers. they also have one of the highest if not the highest gpa every year
pi phi: pi phi typically would be higher on this list because they are a top house except what makes them a top house is sinking them. they’re known to be the pretty blonde girls but they also tend to have an attitude problem. majority of them are mean and pretentious.
axo: I personally wouldn’t rank axo this high (i’d put them below g phi) but i’ve seen a lot of other ranks with them this high so yolo. but they’re defiantly on the rise. id say they’re also the party house on campus next to kkg. everyone i’ve met here has been super sweet and kind. they’re not too popular with the popular frats but that might change soon since they’re becoming more known
gphi : gphi just kinda tends to be there. don’t get me wrong if you’re a gphi you’re more then welcome to any frat party and won’t be looked down upon on campus. good house overall you just don’t hear too much about them (which isn’t a bad thing in this case (: )
dg: dg is like meh. they have soon good girls and they have some questionable girls. they’re desperate to rise up on the ranks and imo they should be working on their recruitment strategy instead of self ranking on this site. also they tend to hang with their neighboring frats which are just meh at best
tri delt: I know tri delt is getting a new house soon which is exciting. other then that I don’t know too much about them. they kinda just exist and aren’t too favorable to the frats
sk: sk is just weird. they are barely heard from or about and seem to recruit the same girls adpi does but gets a few good leftovers from the other houses every now and then
adpi: okay this is controversial to put adpi not last but hear me out. they’re weird but every girl who’s in the house seems to be proud of it. they’re the kind of weird that knows it and takes pride in it and I feel like that has a lot to say about them. however I know they aren’t the frat favorites and from what i’ve heard a lot of the frats won’t even ask them to parties but that’s hear say
kd: kd has major retention issues. after they had a little raci$m scandal everyone dropped like flies. however don’t let that scandal push you away from them. I think everyone can agree when I say they’re def the blue haired house on campus and during the scandal many of them openly condemned said actions. they just have a lot of retention issues and seem to be going more and more down hill as the years go on.

Posted By: jayhawk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Id say axo is on the rise only because they recruit mainly off looks alone, which is how they are getting more known with frats. Their recent pc’s are full of stunners, but lacking any real decent personality.

By: DK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Axo   

Coming from a axo, I think the recent PC has improved our house. I think PC 21 had a lot to do with the GPA improvement and they are pretty involved. I will say I wish Axo recruited less heavily on looks alone.

By: Axo
#2by:    

It’s the same pick me girls that end up at the top of these lists making these posts 🙄

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.