facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Kansas - KU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 9
#31by:    

is delta upsilon the place to be for parties?

By: question
#32by:    

No, delta upsilon is DUmp, the most invisible house on campus, never met any , never seen any, NEVER HEARD OF ANY PARTIES THERE

By: answer
#33by:    

what happened to ATO at KU?

By: alum
#34by:    

ATO is struggling with membership and lost their house, its a great group of guys tho, they have a guy on the IFC. i wish them luck

By: @alum
#35by:    

but they have the best fratio!

By: @answer
#36by:    

They got kicked off in 2001 but just officially returned. They initiated their first class a few months ago. Pi Kapp has the lease on the house until 2014 but after that if ATO has at least 60 members they will move back into their house.

By: @alum
#37by:    

yeah only a 900,000 dollar renovation last summer... DU is a real dump. and even though the basketball players make appearances at their parties, who would want to go to a large scale party there anyways. i mean, some houses cant even have parties, so mind as well just go to the hawk, right?

By: answer
#38by:    

if sigma nu keeps getting the pledge classes they are getting they are going to be the top house on campus. They have more money and connections than any other frat on campus.

By: Chester
#39by:    

What happened to Pike at KU?

By: Jayhawk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#40by:    

i am a pledge at sigma nu, and al i do is self rate on this website, which i think makes our house look cool, and i call my fraternity a "frat" which shows how GDI i am, and all of sigma nu is, we are an equal opportunity house, and let everyone and anyone in,

By: real chester

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.