facebook

tiers

by: Potential Rushee

Can you describe to me which houses are in which tiers and what the tiers entail? Also how do guys react to this? Do they even care at all if a girl is in a top tier house or isn't?

Posted By: Potential Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Top tier is the best of the best girls on campus. These houses are Chi O, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Phi, and some think Theta. It is extremely competitive to get a spot in these houses. You have to have the whole package. Looks, grades, personality, and often times money. These girls are sometimes seen as stuck up, but in my experience they are sweethearts.

The middle tier is composed of Delta Gamma, Kappa Delta, Tri Delta, Alpha Chi Omega, and Sigma Kappa. They often have either looks or smarts - they aren't typically as well rounded. Delta Gamma is an exception as they are usually beautiful and pretty intelligent as well.

The bottom tier girls are usually very nice but lacking looks, as bad as that is. The houses are Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Gamma Delta and Sigma Delta Tau. Try to avoid these houses.

Guys don't really care about top or middle tier, but they automatically assume you're odd if you're in a bottom tier house. Obviously having the whole package is something guys look for, so being in top tier won't hurt any, but they don't care about top tier vs. middle tier.

Hope this helped. :)

By: sorority
#2  by: Wait   

Ok you're obviously a DG. DG's aren't smart, they have some of the worst grades on campus. They're just pretty.

By: Wait
#3  by: ....   

I was talking about whoever made the big comment. Not you.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.