facebook

top house

by:    

I want to be involved with the top house. I know it seems superficial. But who do you think are top house? I just want a general idea. I don’t want to hear the drama going on because it varies on who is in the organization.

Posted By: Rushing fall 2018
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m guessing phi sigma sigma

By: Uic
#2by:    

So I’m guessing a phi sig asked and answered their own question lmfao. Cuteeeee. Desperate much?

By: Hey
by: ????????   

?????????????

By: ????????
#3by:    

Honey if you know you’re being superficial and you don’t care, you belong in phi sigma sigma :) have fun being shallow. You should really give other sororities a shot, you’ll never know who you might like.

By: Yikes
#4by:    

uic doesnt have houses lol

By: dude
#5by:    

please make sure to stress this during recruitment so we know NOT to put you on our pref list thanks :)

By: ew
#6by:    

There is no “top house” here at UIC. All org’s are equal, yes sometimes there is sometimes more talk on certain organizations than others but please do not come into recruitment planning on joining a certain sorority because your views on that sorority can change. Please be open minded to all of the organizations offered at UIC. At the end of the day, you’re gaining a great second family and an experience you’ll never forget.

By: advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Yeaaa, just letting you now know you’re not getting a bid. That or you will be completely miserable in your sorority because sororities want you to be nice and genuine not a stuck up B.

By: BZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.