Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Virginia Tech University - VTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DDD   

yeahhh tridelt new girls are HOT

By: DDD
#2  by: Brother   

Top sorority with Aphi, DG, and KD. Fun to party with but try too hard to be classy when they really arent.

By: Brother
#3  by: DDD   

Hottest PC of Spring 2011 -- yeah!!

By: DDD
#4  by: Top   

Sorority, but not really nice to anyone including each other. Wear too much eyeliner.

By: Top
#5  by: You   

might not want to be so obvious when you cut down everyone. You are REALLY making yourselves look bad! It looks like you are the new PiPhi when it comes to self ranking and cutting down others.

By: You
#6  by: VT Gal   

You are looking so nasty these days with how much you are bashing the other sororities. Is it that important to you to be number one on this site? What a hollow victory that must be for you. I guess you have your PCs come on every day to keep self ranking so you stay at the top. What a joke!!! The whole Greek community is laughing.

By: VT Gal
#7  by: Pointless   

They should only let guys/fraternities rank sororities. Maybe that way the rankings would actually reflect reality. All the biases, bickering, and self ranking makes the current system worthless.

By: Pointless
#8  by: TriDelt   

I wasn't expecting to like them during recruitment because of all the rumors I'd heard, but this was my favorite house. They were so sweet and so much fun to talk to.

By: TriDelt
#9  by: rude   

they are rude and annoying. not top tier anymore and falling fast.

By: rude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.