facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 59
#81by:    

I also agree with Susie and her rankings -- but to "ya" DZ's are great girls and bashing them is getting old.

By: Pete

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#82by:    

those top 6 that susie mentioned are definitely the desired ones during rush

By: pete
#83by:    

1. dg, ddd, aphi
2. kd, sk, dz
3. zta, adpi, axo
4. piphi, xo, kkg, agd

By: done
#84by:    

A Phi is not top tier. They have too many reputation problems in their house to be a top sorority here.

By: pansy
#85by:    

All of the sororities at Virginia Tech are good...but thats just it. None are great, none are terrible. They are much too big to be perfect or a disaster. That being said we can define the sororities into two catagories: pretty good, and good. dg, ddd, aphi, kd, sk, and dz are pretty good in that they embody a stereotypical sorority. zta, adpi, axo, pi phi, xo, and agd are good becuase they have something about them that doesnt fit the mold of a "sorority" to outsiders, which is awesome and should be commended

By: hokie
#86by:    

what is "hokie" smoking?? VERY few people would put dz and sk on the same tier as tridelta or dg. and how the heck would you put axo and zta in the same category as agd?? hahaha keep dreaming girl!

By: HA
#87by:    

What i'm trying to say is that the tiers are stupid! Theres no real distinguishing factors between the sororities (yes one could argue "this one is hotter"...but if that is all we are basing our rating on are we not just proving our superficiality?) The ones deemed "very good" are stereotypical sororities. The ones deemed "good" are not. I'm trying to suggest a different way to look at them apart from the "tier" system, which obviously has its flaws.

By: RE: HA
#88by:    

The groups with 90+ ratings are obviously on here talking about themselves. You are embarrassing yourselves.

If you ignore SK's annoying self promotion, I think this is an accurate ranking of how well-liked each group is.

By: Really
#89by:    

the tiers would go as follows:

1st tier: Tri Delt, DG

- - KD and Aphi in between - -

2nd tier: DZ, Zeta, SK, AXO

3rd: ADpi, Piphi

- - ChiO and KKG in between - -

4th: ADG

that's the truth.

By: w/o self ranking...
#90by:    

For the most part the rankings seem accurate. Having been attending tech for three years KD is definitely the sorority that most girls desire to be in.

By: Hokie Pokie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.