facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 59
#51by:    

sk number 3, dz number 4 and dg at the bottom? hokie clearly has no idea what they're talking about...

By: re: hokie
#52by:    

I would rank them by which girls I would most like to hang out with... DG would go at the bottom because they aren't as down to earth as the rest of the sororities. DZ and SK would be a toss up but I would probably pick SK over DZ because they haven't gotten in as much trouble as DZ. I wouldn't want my sorority to be on constant social probation.

By: Hokie
#53by:    

Dz is a fantastic group of beautiful women ! Stop the irrational hate! Love those girls !

By: Hokie?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#54by:    

Laura Richards from KD...blah

By: Laura
#55by:    

THE DZ are scum. Not ladies. No Class. They bring down the VA Tech Panhellenic. Poor National reputation. They need to leave Va Tech. DZ Standards too low.

By: Virginia Girl
#56by:    

1. APhi, KD, AXO
2. DDD, DG, SK, ZTA
3. ADPi, Pi Phi, Kappa, DZ
4. XO, AGD

By: tiers
#57by:    

YOU are scum ! WOW whichever org has you as a member should totally be ashamed of you. DZ is a great group of girls who don't hate on all of you !

By: Virginia Girl?
#58by:    

Sororities I would most like to join:
1. DDD
2. DG
3. SK
4. KD
5. AXO
6. APhi
7. ZTA
8. ADPi
9. DZ
10. Pi Phi
11. XO
12. Kappa
13. agd

By: tech tech tech
#59by:    

way to write about yourselves DDD

By: tech
#60by:    

i'd say this greekrank list is actually pretty right on. it gives a real representation of what groups are actually liked and respected on campus, instead of what group has the most $ or blonde hair dye or whatever. The groups you never hear about are towards the bottom, and the ones that have drama with everyone have been bumped out of their self-proclaimed "top spots." Tridelt deserves that #1 spot, the dzs i've met have all been cool, and zeta is full of fun pretty girls. the only thing i'd change is that adpi and dg should change spots.

By: right on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.