facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 58 of 59
#571by:    

truth...KD is not # 1, although they are good. I would put them at third or fourth.

By: To
#572by:    

Any house that goes on here and ranks houses is not #1. It shows that they are insecure and classless. ALL the houses at VT are good. Why do you feel the constant need to belittle other groups? GROW UP!

By: To KD
#573by:    

Obviously a KD or APHi...get some class, ladies and quit posting you're # 1...it's so classless.

By: To poster below
#574by:    

poor APHi...you can't compare to KD so don't put yourself up at the top with them....in reality, put yourself below ZTA on your little self rank list down there. You girls are pathetic.

By: HAHAHAHA
#575by:    

why does DG have a lot of girls with emo swoops? I can't see your eyes.

By: curious
#576by:    

Only people who want to be a part of a true sorority should join Gamma Phi. It's a great house with fun ,cool and cute girls! It's making all the other sororities a little scared because we are doing so well and are so young. But wait till Spring rush ladies!! You will be looking at one hell of a pledge class!!!

By: GPHI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#577by:    

bring GPhi into these discussions.

By: Don't
#578by:    

Too late...already brought us in! Go Gamma Phi!

By: @Don't
#579by:    

it's not an actual Gamma Phi that's posting. Nice try.

By: Obviously
#580by:    

You are really weird...a hairstyle dictates whether or not you think someone should be Greek. Personally, I don't think you should be Greek, hopefully you aren't. I would like to think that no house at VT would have been stupid enough to let you in.

By: To the poster below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.