facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 57 of 59
#561  by: I doubt    

any house goes on another house's wall and self ranks 12 times in a row! I think it's probably just one obsessed member, who unfortunately,is making a great house look utterly ridiculous.

By: I doubt
#562  by: Seroiusly,   

I think it's KD trying to make APHi look bad.

By: Seroiusly,
#563  by: Seroiusly,   

They have 21 self ranks in one day. I think it's a pledge requirement or something.

By: Seroiusly,
#564  by: Just for the record,   

APHi has 18.

By: Just for the record,
#565  by: I    

am mystified. I will be a freshman and had heard such good things about a certain house. But to learn that all they have done is put other good houses down makes me want to rethink my idea of a "good" house. It makes me sad.

By: I
#566  by: @I   

If you decide anything about a sorority based on what you read on here, then you are an idiot and I would not want you as a sister.

By: @I
#567  by: You   

must be an idiot to call a PNM an idiot. Also, you care enough to live on here.

By: You
#568  by: XO   

is doing so much of the self ranking on the site..... just stop.

By: XO
#569  by: Just stop   

ach group at VT has such a great following and it is regretful when one negative ranker gets on here and tries to start something. I don't believe she is in a group because she has been on here since last rush. Just someone with a real hate toward several groups in particular. Perhaps didn't get a bid or an unhappy ex-member. It happens, but as a strong Panhellenic follower, I think that Virginia Tech has made great strides in showing the respect that we all feel toward our groups here. We all love our own groups, but we all have friends in the other groups. My best friend is in another and we hang all the time with each others sisters. Those that have a hard time making friends and living in reality will be the ones on here writing the cyber negative ratings. They hide behind the anonymous posts as they rate groups with low rankings. All the groups are wonderful. GO HOKIES!

By: Just stop
#570  by: That's   

what we keep saying, KD and APHi. So stop bashing us!

By: That's

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.