facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 56 of 59
#551  by: yo   

Stop self ranking. Stop bashing other houses. Seriously ladies, show some class!

By: yo
#552  by: yo   

Stop self ranking. Stop bashing other houses. Seriously ladies, show some class!

#553  by: yo   

#554  by: truth   

Overall there is something good about each sorority here. The girls all join for different reasons. When I was going through recruitment there wasn't a single sorority that i couldn't find something positive.
Alpha Chi Omega- sweet girls with genuine conversation
Alpha Delta Pi- smart girls, highest GPA's every year.
Alpha Phi- involved on campus and fun
Chi Omega- charming with the coolest mascot (skull and cross bones)
Tri Delta- always a group to lend a helping hand even to girls that aren't in their chapter.
Delta Gamma- great Philanthropy and work really hard for Anchorsplash events.
Kappa Delta- Beautiful and nice like life size Southern Barbies
Kappa Kappa Gamma- good sisterhood and standards are getting better.
Pi Phi- funny these girls have an awesome sense of humor.
Sigma Kappa- like cheerleaders for greek life, the kind you wish your high school had. They are always peppy and outgoing.
Zeta- a wild bunch that has lots of fun but still manages to stay classy.

By: truth
#555  by: Dear KD,   

Please don't include us in your little bashing spree. For the record....IT'S NOT APHi....WE ARE WAY TOO CLASSY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!

By: Dear KD,
#556  by: Seriously...   

I guarantee all this "self-ranking" and bashing of other chapters isn't actually anyone in KD or Aphi (and no, I'm not in either, I'm actually in one of the sororities being bashed). But really no one is stupid enough to make it that obvious..it's probably some one not even in a sorority that is weirdly obsessed with watching everyone freak out over self-ranking and bashing. I completely agree with the post below and think every chapter has positive attributes, and 99% of girls that are actually in sororities would agree! And future PNMs need to ignore all this stuff, it's just some person trolling on this website. We need to stop giving them attention it's just making it worse!!! Each chapter is great!

By: Seriously...
#557  by: What   

the heck is wrong with you all? We have a great Greek system and this self ranking/ bashing spree by APhi and KD is making us all look ridiculous and petty. Girls, please stop.

By: What
#558  by: @Seriously   

Thanks! This is all so sad and ridiculous!

By: @Seriously
#559  by: Seriously...   

I guarantee all this "self-ranking" and bashing of other chapters isn't actually anyone in KD or Aphi (and no, I'm not in either, I'm actually in one of the sororities being bashed). But really no one is stupid enough to make it that obvious..it's probably some one not even in a sorority that is weirdly obsessed with watching everyone freak out over self-ranking and bashing. I completely agree with the post below and think every chapter has positive attributes, and 99% of girls that are actually in sororities would agree! And future PNMs need to ignore all this stuff, it's just some person trolling on this website. We need to stop giving them attention it's just making it worse!!! Each chapter is great!

#560  by: Seriously...   

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.