facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 53 of 59
#521by:    

I know a lot of people probably post on here, but that post obviously was from a KD. I still want to know what stats you used to back your claim that you are the top recruiters at VT. We have some strong houses here who are notoriously strong at recruiting. Just wondering how you can claim to be the best? Where's the data to prove that?

By: Dear KD,
#522by:    

Wherever these hate comments are coming from about this sorority and others is so not classy. Stop acting like gdi's and have respect for other sororities. Nothing in these negative posts on here or KD or ZTS is true or believable so please only have nice and TRUE things to say, or don't say anything

By: Stop
#523by:    

I really don't think the poster was being mean. All they did was call you out on giving false information about about things KD was saying about their chapter being the #1 recruiter in the country and at VT. Asking someone for data to prove that is not being mean. Neither is correcting false information. You ask for TRUTH, how about you try it. Giving false information and data to try to make your chapter look better is NOT truthful.

By: Dear Stop,
#524by:    

Who is being so mean to ZTA? I have a ton of friends in ZTA and they're all really sweet girls. Not the top house on campus but don't deserve all these mean comments and such a low ranking!

By: Who
#525by:    

just KD and APhi feeling threatened for some reason. Just check out all of their self ranking. They will stop at nothing to make themselves look better on this site. If they're that good, they really shouldn't have to self rank 24/7. ZTA is FULL of great girls, as are ALL of the houses. Unfortunately, some houses can't be happy for others and feel the need to bash or lie to make themselves look better.

By: It's
#526by:    

I'll give it to you...you spent the last few days bashing EVERYBODY and now you try to play nice. You all are the cattiest girls on campus...NOT FOOLED.

By: Dear KD,
#527by:    

All a PNM needs to do to see that all sororities at Virginia Tech are strong is look at each sororities web site! Each sorority has accomplishments and honors....beautiful girls who are active in almost everything available on campus. Yes, there are some silly catty girls in sororities...but let's show we have some class and are proud of our Panhellenic community. Let's start by writing/ranking nothing but positive things about each other!

By: Hokie Panhel Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#528by:    

All a PNM needs to do to see that all sororities at Virginia Tech are strong is look at each sororities web site! Each sorority has accomplishments and honors....beautiful girls who are active in almost everything available on campus. Yes, there are some silly catty girls in sororities...but let's show we have some class and are proud of our Panhellenic community. Let's start by writing/ranking nothing but positive things about each other!

By: Hokie Panhel Love
#529by:    

Although that is pretty accurate, I would put ZTA and DDD ahead of KD and APhi. KD and APhi have really shown their true colors with the bashing. I am also very unimpressed with the fact that KD gives out false information and tries to pass it off as the truth. ZTA and DDD show a lot more class which makes them deserving of a higher rank in my opinion.

By: Dear How It is
#530by:    

It is so unimaginable how much you really don't like KD and APhi. It is getting so old. Trust me when I tell you that some of us saw the figures from our own recruitment last year, and while it is not public knowledge and will not be posted on this forum, the chapters who have said they did well in recruitment did. You are like some crazed person who now harps on "false" information and were probably the same idiot who kept bringing up KD and the "arrest" incident. KD and APhi must really scare the pants off you and your chapter. Most if not all of the crap on this site is "false", so shut up!

By: To Dear How it is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.