facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 52 of 59
#511  by: hmmmm   

This it's always the heifers from the lower ranked sororitys that complain about this site

By: hmmmm
#512  by: Wow   

Look at all the votes ZTA has -- 327. Someone really has a lot of time to spend on this site!

By: Wow
#513  by: Dear KD,   

ZTA probably has that may ranks because you constantly bash anyone and everyone who you are threatened by. You girls have NO class...arrest records prove that.

By: Dear KD,
#514  by: Hello to the Dear KD   

dummy below. How long ago did that arrest thing happen --- I think it was well over a year ago. And it is THE ONLY thing you can say bad about this whole group. It was one woman who made a very bad mistake when she was drunk. If that is the only bad thing you have on KD, get over it. Clearly since they are the best recruiting chapter at Tech, others don't share your feelings!

By: Hello to the Dear KD
#515  by: Dear KD,   

Wow! You really did just show your lack of class with your name calling. And since when is being drunk an excuse to lie to the police? Hmmm....Also, where do you get your "best recruiting facts from? Somebody also posted you were the best recruiters in the country...hmm...this is the truth...that honor belong to South Carolina..."Beta Zeta was recognized with the Excellence in Recruitment award for being the #1 recruiting KD chapter in the country." Just stop with the lies while you're ahead, ladies. You look ridiculous defending drunks and giving out false data.

#516  by: Hello to the Dear KD   

below, Again, how long ago did that happen and what dirt, other than that one incident, can you dish about KD. And they are the best recruiting chapter at VIRGINIA TECH -- I never said anything about the US.

#517  by: Hello to the Dear KD   

below, Again, how long ago did that happen and what dirt, other than that one incident, can you dish about KD. And they are the best recruiting chapter at VIRGINIA TECH -- I never said anything about the US.

#518  by: To the KD basher,   

Sorry you didn't get a bid...why are you so afraid of us? If you found a home with your sorority then just be happy with it, make it the best experience it can be for you and your sisters and enjoy your time at Tech!

By: To the KD basher,
#519  by: Dear KD,   

And I quote "Best recruiters at Tech and in the country." I showed you evidence that that was a lie. All I asked is where do you get your stats? And for the record, I dropped KD because of their reputation. I am just bothered that you all quote untrue stats about your chapter. Be honest, and above all, if you're truly the best you need not be dishonest to attract members.

#520  by: Dear KD person,   

Maybe more than one person posts on here. I never said anything about KD in the US.

By: Dear KD person,

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.