facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 51 of 59
#501by:    

If anyone looks like an idiot on this site that should make you happy because that is your goal -- why else would you be on here posting!

By: To Dear KD
#502by:    

Does it really matter what your sorority rank is? If people think you're pretty or fun they won't care which one you're in. So please get over it.

By: Honestly.
#503by:    

basically just don't be in KKG, KD APhi DDD DG are the best, that is all.

By: doesnt matter
#504by:    

It's honestly awful how immature and mean people are on this site, is this middle school? Who has time to give zta 30 all 1's in one day not to mention bash ddd and a few others. Whoever it is clearly isn't in the Greek community, because if you really were you'd know that we all have friends in different sororities, are not that angry towards any other sorority, and wouldn't spend our entire weekend on this site bashing everyone. Every sorority has something to offer and are full of great girls. Ask anyone really in a sorority at VT and they'd agree. Just pathetic and mean.

By: Pathetic
#505by:    

KD obviously has the time because they self rank 24/7.

By: To Pathetci
#506by:    

Dear Future PNM's,

As a current sister of a sorority here at VT, I can safely say that this website did nothing but skew my perspective on the Panhellenic sororities at VT.

All of first semester, I saw myself in one specific sorority, based on the comments here (most of which are self-ranking, or over-blown stereotypes, or flat out lies.) However, on the first day of recruitment, my opinion COMPLETELY changed, and I fell in love with a sorority I had never even considered previously.

You end up exactly where you belong! I trusted the process, and now I have amazing sisters, and there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

Take my advice. Just go through rush, and try to have an open mind. BE YOURSELF. All of these organizations have wonderful women, and I've never been happier than I am now!

Panhell love,
A VT Greek

By: FUTURE PNM'S
#507by:    

APhi
KD
DG
DDD
ZTA
SK

the rest don't matter

By: go

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#508by:    

It is obvious that you made the rnking below which shows just how little class you have. ALL the houses at VT have wonderful girls AND they ALL matter. No wonder your popularity has gone down the tubes. Who wants to be affiliated with a group of snobs!!!!!!

By: To Aphi,
#509by:    

I agree with your wonderful, well written comment!

I do, however, think any sorority member that "self-ranks" has every right to do so. It seems like KDs & ZTAs really like being in their sororities and that is a good thing right?!

Being yourself during recruitment is going to land you in a sorority that appreciates you for who you are! Have so much fun and Go Greek!!!

By: To Future PNM's
#510by:    

KD's self ranks are derogatory to others...no class.

By: And

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.