by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 40 of 59
#391by:    

think that piphi is above ddd or sk...

By: I dont
#392by:    

Pi Phi is better than their reputation leads on. For the most part I actually agree with "If You." I might put TriDelt above PiPhi, but the more I think about it...TriDelt isn't great-- their reputation is. My thoughts on how houses currently stand:
DG
Aphi
Zeta
KD
Adpi (not the most gorgeous group, but attractive overall and their involvement and academics give them a major boost)
GPhiB
PiPhi/Tri Delt (It goes either way for me)
AXO
SigmaK
XO
Kappa

By: I think
#393by:    

adpi in top tier?NO
tri dlt in bottom dont think so and i dont think pi phi and tri delt are comparable at all. completely dissagreee

By: i think reply
#394by:    

adpi in top tier?NO
tri dlt in bottom dont think so and i dont think pi phi and tri delt are comparable at all. completely dissagreee

By: i think reply
#395by:    

try something different
instead of ranking likwe do, bringing each other down lets all say 1 nice thing about every chapter.

By: why not
#396by:    

in no order i would say the tiers are:

ΚΔ ΔΓ ΑΦ ΖΤΑ ΔΔΔ ΣK
ΓΦB AΔΠ AXΩ KKΓ ΠBΦ XΩ

By: why not
#397by:    

There are definitely 3 tiers. Some of these sororities don't even compare to the over your put in their tier.

By: No
#398by:    

"If you discredit past prestige and evaluated each house for how they are currently (not where they have been and where they are going) it looks like this

DG
ZTA
APhi
KD
ADPi
GPhi
PiPhi
DDD
SK
AXO
XO
KKG "

By: Agree with this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#399by:    

agree with below post but little different

DG/APhi
ZTA
KD

ADPi
GPhi
DDD
SK

AXO
Pi Phi
XO
KKG

By: below.
#400by:    

I agree with below. The tiers are changing!

By: to below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.