facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 59
#31by:    

It seems like you tech greeks are very busy ranking one another. That's a comment in itself on your greek system

By: nosy
#32by:    

You all show your insecurities by all the ranking and back stabbing. Definitely an inferior Greek system

By: SEC Gal
#33by:    

our greek system isnt the best but we have a great time just like any other!

By: yeah
#34by:    

I am going Gamma Delta Sigma because you guys seem like all you like to do is tear each other down. I want to be in a group that is new and does not have a bad reputation

By: Holly
#35by:    

Gamma Delta Sigma isn't even a sorority...it's like a club that is trying to be like the sororities already here..the only people that are tearing groups down are girl that didn't get into a chapter/have something against a sister and guys that got rejected.

By: Re:Holly
by: colormepink   

amen

By: colormepink
#36by:    

We are a sorority -- local, but real none the less.

By: GDS Sister
#37by:    

We not have 21 beautiful members. We are on the rise!! Watch out VT PHC Sororities!!

By: NewGammaDelt
#38by:    

not being part of a council just means we can haze if we want and drink at socials. Watch out DZ!

By: NewGammaDelt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#39by:    

hahaha

By: haha
#40by:    

Also, my sincerest apologies to any sister of DZ. I have no idea why anyone would write that to you. We obviously are not trying to compete with anyone, we actually would like to be friends with everyone! I promise you that whomever wrote the comment below does not represent GDS in any way and we do not share their viewpoint. :)

By: GDS Founder

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.