facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 34 of 59
#331by:    

i think you have it pretty spot on except i would almost say our school has 2 tiers with sig kapp really being the only really iffy one left in the middle
In no particular order I would say:

ΔΓ ΚΔ ΖΤΑ ΑΦ ΔΔΔ
ΣK
AXΩ ΓΦB AΔΠ KKΓ XΩ ΠBΦ

every house has something different to offer and everything house has gems and questionable girls.

By: agree with my take
#332by:    

every sorority slightly moves based on every pledge class but i would say the person bellow has the 2 tiers pretty on par and that in reality all the people in each teir are semi equal and are all debateable based on which people in each of them you indiviudally know..sororities at tech have almost 200 girls each and with that many girls in each of all of them there ar eno ways to really judge them because there is no way no one knows enough people in any chapter to really judge the group.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#333by:    

Agreed?
ΚΔ ΔΔΔ ΣK AXΩ

By: who slipped?
#334by:    

ΔΓ ΚΔ
ΔΔΔ ΑΦ ΖΤΑ
ΣK ΓΦB AΔΠ
AXΩ ΠBΦ XΩ KKΓ

By: Definitely
#335by:    

ΚΔ ΔΔΔ ΔΓ

By: really
#336by:    

ΔΓ ΚΔ
ΔΔΔ ΑΦ ΖΤΑ ΣK ΓΦB AΔΠ AXΩ
ΠBΦ XΩ KKΓ

By: call me crazy..
#337by:    

I feel like "changing tides" is pretty accurate.

By: Agree
#338by:    

GPhi is still way too high, they had a mixed recruitment just like their initial pledge class - half cute, half weird/GDI

DG KD ZTA APhi
DDD SK
ADPi AXO GPhi KKG
XO PiPhi

By: Almost
#339by:    

DG/KD/DDD
ZTA/APHI/SK
AXO/ADPI/ GPHI
KKG/PI PHI/XO

By: how it is
#340by:    

With changing tides. It's based on what we are NOW. Not last year.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.