facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 33 of 59
#321by:    

i think this is a pretty unbiased ranking.
top tier:
ΔΓ
KΔ
ΔΔΔ
upper middle tier:
ZTA
AΦ
lower middle tier:
ΣK
AΔΠ
ΓΦB
AXΩ
bottom tier:
ΠBΦ
KKΓ
XΩ

By: greek
#322by:    

KD/DG
APhi/ZTA
DDD/SK/ADPi
GPhi/KKG/AXO
PiPhi/XO
AGD

tri delt/sk arefalling,zta is improving chi o/pi phi/kkg/ gphi got some unexpected very cute girls

By: accurate
#323by:    

DG
A PHI
KD
ZTA

By: the top tier
#324by:    

tri delt deserves to be in the top tier. They had 1 bad recruit- but kd is on probation and alot of top tiers did snap bids

By: to-the top tier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#325by:    

Top tier houses didn't do snap bids because their pledge classes were too small...for at least one of those houses snap bids were just done to replace seniors who graduated a semester early. Top tier=people want to join them=they had no trouble getting big enough pledge classes

By: To the comment below
#326by:    

DG/KD

ZTA/DDD/APHI

SK/ADPI

GPHI/AXO

PIPHI

KKG/XO

By: yes
#327by:    

DG/KD/DDD
ZTA/APHI/SK
AXO/ADPI/PI PHI/ GPHI
KKG/XO

By: Looks like
#328by:    

DG KD
DDD ZTA APHI
SK/AXO/ADPI/PIPHI/GPHI
KKG/XO
So many of the upper "middle tier" sororities did so poorly in recruitment that based on the new pledge classes with the exception of KKG/XO ... (who just did horrible...) everyone seems to be more or less in the same general middle area... things are changing and the next few years of recruitment could drastically change things for many chapters good or bad.

By: Accurate
#329by:    

We can argue all day about the order within tiers, but based on popularity and looks which translate into perceived desirability:

ΔΓ ΚΔ ΔΔΔ ΑΦ ΖΤΑ
ΣK ΓΦB AΔΠ
AXΩ ΠBΦ XΩ KKΓ

That being said, there are less attractive girls in the "top" houses, beautiful girls in the "lower" houses. None of this has anything to do with the strength of the sisterhood. I'm not saying the highly ranked houses have weaker sisterhoods, just that looks and popularity are irrelevant.

By: My take
#330by:    

i think you have it pretty spot on except i would almost say our school has 2 tiers with sig kapp really being the only really iffy one left in the middle
In no particular order I would say:

ΔΓ ΚΔ ΖΤΑ ΑΦ ΔΔΔ
ΣK
AXΩ ΓΦB AΔΠ KKΓ XΩ ΠBΦ

every house has something different to offer and everything house has gems and questionable girls.

By: agree with my take

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.