facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 30 of 59
#291by:    

KD - everyone wanted to be in this; theyre so exclusive. definitely the top.

then DG and DDD.
alpha phi rounds out the top 4.

then zeta & sk

gamma phi, adpi, a chi o

and then chi o, kkg, and piphi last. they seriously did not cut anybody.....

By: rank from a pnm
#292by:    

are changing. KD is not what they used to be. A lot of great sororities out there that have class and long lasting friendships.

By: Tides
#293by:    

I was a PNM and I did NOT want KD...they were like my 4th choice. Obviously a KD wrote this...RIDICULOUSNESS! I wasn't interested after their stunts last year.

By: HAHAHAHA!
#294by:    

I'm with you on that one. They were not in my top 3 either. You're right....definitely written by a KD. I know very few girls who placed them as their #1 choice.

By: To HAHAHAHA
#295by:    

you're ranking is so off. im not so sure about xo or kkg but i know girls that got dropped from pi phi. also i dont think a chi o is what people think they are or what they used to be, the tier system needs to seriously be reconsidered after this years recruitment

By: to tides

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#296by:    

ΔΔΔ
ΚΔ
ΔΓ
AΦ
ZTA
∑K
AXO
ΚΚΓ
ΑΔΠ
ΧΩ
ΠΒΦ
ΓΦΒ

By: just what i think
#297by:    

ΔΔΔ
ΔΓ
AΦ
ΚΔ
ZTA
ΑΔΠ
∑K
AXO
ΚΚΓ
ΓΦΒ
ΠΒΦ
ΧΩ

By: to-just what i think
#298by:    

Sorry DDD...Just go away and quit "thinking you're the best." You're the only one that thinks so.

By: Excuse me
#299by:    

In order...
Top: DG/KD/DDD
Top Middle: Aphi/ZTA
Middle: GPhiB/ADPi/AXO/SK
Bottom:XO/PiPhi/KKG

By: NewGirl12
#300by:    

This will ruffle some feathers, but I think..
KD/DG
ZTA/APhi/TriDelta
GPhi/AXO
SK/ADPi/PiPhi
XO/Kappa

Gamma Phi and Zeta came out pretty strong and I think Sigma Kappa and TriDelta took a big dip...Alpha Phi took another hot PC and will stay up towards the top even though they are not the sweetest

By: I think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.