facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 59
#21by:    

Sigma Kappa has the hottest girls and the best rep. Not just at VT, but on the West Coast as well

By: Fratguy
#22by:    

sigkap is not that great and definitely not better than aphi

By: dg
#23by:    

alright just from observing things the past 3 years at VT here is what I believe the rankings should be
APhi-hot, very active
DG- great chapter
DDD- hot, very involved
KD- nice girls for the most part, very involved chapter
DZ- not ranked any lower bc yeah maybe some are easy some are fake and they might haze but they are still really popular and active
ZTA- improving
SK,AXO- okay houses but can be very rude
Pi Phi- much better than previous years..could be in top 5 if they keep improving
ADPi?really don?t hear too much about them but nice girls for the most part
AGD?just started up a few years ago..doing okay..things take time
KKG?improving but not enough to get out of the bottom 2..takes more than just a year to overcome 8 years of being at the bottom
ChiO-- nothing to say here except some girls are nice but for how long they have been at this school (21 years!) they shouldn't be doing this poorly

By: Observerguy
#24by:    

This is a stupid representation of the sororities at tech. Ranking them based on a few votes by idiots is ridiculous.

By: lauren
#25by:    

yes this is stupid but why are you on the site and rating/ranking chapters if it's so stupid? think some Lauren.

By: amy
#26by:    

i dont think they will care, you're prob just pissed cuz you're not in top tier...

By: nah
#27by:    

VT Greek has a point..you're prob just pissed bc this is the only way you can do PR for your chapter. sad.

By: to nah
#28by:    

if i needed to do PR then i wouldnt be top tier...but i am

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#29by:    

So what is the story on DZ? What did they get in trouble for and are they getting kicked off for real?

By: DZ
#30by:    

I hope you all realize that you are representing your chapters anonymous or not. Do you think you are making them proud? No! You know your Rush chairs and judicial boards would be pissed if they saw all of your comments.

By: !!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.