facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 27 of 59
#261by:    

If you're not Greek, went through rush and decided not to pledge, why are you even on this website???

By: GREEK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#262by:    

Girls,
I am very, very disappointed in all of you. You are using this forum as a way to degrade each other, and it is the least classy and most crude thing I have ever seen from Tech.
It is such a change from when I lived in Oak Lane, and it's really very sad. Please clean up your acts.

By: Lindy
#263by:    

Does ZTA have 255 total ratings and everyone else under 180? I know! It's because the "sisters" get on Greek Rank and criticize all the other sororities while giving themselves good rankings.

You'll never be as good as DDD, KD and DG if you keep up this kind of behavior ladies.

By: Whyyyy
#264by:    

Top: DG, KD, DDD

Middle: ZTA, ADPi, ACO, SK, AlphaPhi

Bottom: PiPhi, Kappa, ChiO, GammaPhi

By: this is the truth...
#265by:    

must be a delta gamma. Pleazzzze
You are totally full of yourselves

By: Below
#266by:    

but KD, DG, and DDD are the top houses...like it or not. I think the poster just lumped the top together. The 3 strongest houses...the way it is.

By: Sorry
#267by:    

once, but not anymore!!!! They are no better than any of the other houses. It showed during rush!!!!

By: Maybe
#268by:    

...you forgot aphi

Every sorority at tech has something different to offer and they all have stand out gems- comparing them, ranking them and bashing them does nothing but hurt feelings and make sororities hate each other and make the greek community look immature to the rest of the student population. Let's try a new way of ranking- say something nice about the different sororities instead of giving them arbitrary numbers and hate.
i'll start:

dg-many beautiful women
ddd-one of the most involved and respected on campus
zta-fun pretty girls who love to party
kd-gorgeous nice girls
kkg-a diverse group of girls who come together to form a great sisterhood
adpi-some of the smartest girls on campus, also seen lots of cute ones around campus
piphi-nice group of girls that is on the rise
axo-a great group of girls with a one of the largest philanthropies
aphi-beautiful girls who i see spotting letters on campus all the time
sigkapp-very fun, outgoing girls
chi o- down to earth, real girls

By: replytothisisthetrut
#269by:    

...those 3 houses ALL got great pledge classes.

By: To maybe
#270by:    

I think we need to give Gamma Phi some serious props. They did an awesome job from what I gather and seem to have gotten some really nice girls! Panhel love, ladies! <3

By: Y'all

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.