facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 24 of 59
#231by:    

The comment below is very inappropriate. NOBODY in those houses said they were great. As a matter of fact, the two comments below commented on how great all the houses are. You must be a very insecure individual and unhappy with the house you pledged.

By: To the comment below
#232by:    

Take away DZ and AGD and add Gamma Phi Beta!

By: Jules

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#233by:    

So fun that they cleared all the rankings to start fresh. Hilarious to watch the sororitys scramble for rankings.

By: yep
#234by:    

Personally, i think that that all the lower sororities are just causing drama on this site. high ranking some and low ranking others just to make some girls look bad. The girls in kd, dg, ddd, and aphi dont need to worry about a site like this. They do well every recruitment and they know it. Me being in a so called "middle tier" sorority, this is just what I see.

By: yup
#235by:    

Dear hmmm,
You are one shallow witch. Your momma should have raised you better.

By: wow
#236by:    

hmmm might be mean, but what he/she said was kind of true...

By: loool
#237by:    

To the comment below: You are also terribly shallow. Bet you wouldn't say that if your name and picture went with the comment.

By: really?
#238by:    

So to the person below, why do you have two levels of sororities listed? Do you think we don't notice you are ranking right there? Also, your comment "Sorry, I'm not sorry for being mature." just shows how immature your really are. This is the funniest comment I have read in awhile.

By: Funny
#239by:    

Top Tier:
KD, DDD

Upper Middle:
DG, APhi

Middle:
SK, ZTA

Lower Middle:
AXO, ADPi

Lower:
XO, KKG, PiPhi, AGD

By: VT
#240by:    

Top Tier:

KD,DG,DDD ( in no particular order)

Upper Middle:
Aphi, ZTA

Middle:
SK, ZTA, APhi

Everyone else is about the same.

By: VT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.