facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 23 of 59
#221by:    

everyone self-ranks. come up with something knew to say to sororites. "self-rankers" for every comment is dumb

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#222by:    

be dumb, but true.

By: May
#223by:    

this site has become a bashing forum for the less popular sororities. Truth is, (in no order) TriDelt, DG, and KD are the most popular houses on Tech's campus. Others bashing attempts will not change this.

By: Honestly
#224by:    

TriDelt, DG, and KD bash too!! They are supreme about it. Grow up! Welcome to the real world. Anyone who says any sorority doesn't bash lives under a rock.

By: Real Honesty
#225by:    

TriDelt, DG, and KD don't need to bash. Like it or not they are the three most popular houses during rush. Personally, I think all the sororities have some outstanding women in them! Sorry, you sound bitter. They are NOT supreme about it because they don't have to bash. They are the top houses no matter what this site says.

By: Untrue Real Honesty
#226by:    

DDD, DG, A Phi, KD. Fact.

By: Top
#227by:    

I love reading this site. So many of these girls are so into themselves. How hilarious! I bet they could do a "Sorority Girls of Virginia Tech" reality show. Everyone would love to see inside the houses of these self centered top sororities and really see how mean they are to each other. They are such a joke to the whole VT campus.

By: LOL
#228by:    

I have to disagree with the comment below. The top tier sororities are GREAT houses...that is why people want bids from them. Personally, I think ALL the houses have some amazing girls in them. Go to any house and you will find great women and leaders. I don't know why it bothers some girls that some houses are more popular than others. Be happy with your house and promote the Greek system rather than bashing certain houses just because they are popular.

By: Sorry
#229by:    

is very ironic that the top most popular houses...TriDelt, KD, and DG are constantly being bashed on this site. If they were truly as bad as some of the bashers have claimed, they would not be the most sought out houses during rush. Girls going through rush next year...ALL the houses on campus have great girls. You need to find the right one for you and ignore the negative comments. Who cares if your house is not considered "top tier?" If you are happy, then that is ALL that matters. There are super girls in any house you pledge!

By: It
#230by:    

is very ironic that ALL the sorority houses are constantly being bashed and only TriDelt, KD, and DG feel they are singled out. Get over yourselves! You are only great in your own, shallow minds.

By: It

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.