axo
adpi

chi o
kappa
pi phi

alpha gam

By: I sort of
#202by:    

Please, These rankings below are all dependent on who is ranking. The so called "top tier" is not as high as they maybe used to be. (or thought they used to be)

By: Please
#203by:    

Everyone is taking this way too seriously. Of course everyone thinks her sorority is the best. Who is to say it isn't?
The self serving ranking below is so childish. Grow up, ladies. You are in college now and are adults.

By: Hilarious
#204by:    

DDD, DG, KD, Aphi....top houses in no particular order...they just are! With that being said, all the chapters have great girls in them. You just have to find the right fit for you.

By: VT gal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#205by:    

DDD, DG KD and aphi are not necessarily on top any more. Other chapters are moving on up, the tides are turning.

By: VT
#206by:    

have to disagree with VT, but I do think there are lots of nice girls in all of the houses!

By: I sort of
#207by:    

Greek Life Is Great. Why doesn't everyone just promote the positive and build up the reputation of all the houses so more women want to be greek. There is a house for everyone. One is not better than another--just different.
World Peace begins at home.

By: Happy
#208by:    

A Team: APhi, DDD, DG, KD

B Team: The rest

By: Sorority
#209by:    

This is so much fun.

By: Me
#210by:    

"theyre a top tier sorority and everyone knows it. people are jealous of your partying ways. i say eff those people, lets go take shots!" Posted on their site. Everyone watch out.

By: Quote from Alpha Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.