Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 19 of 59
#181  by: AcaclePah   

why not:)

By: AcaclePah
#182  by: me   

Amazing to see what people write about the sororities.

By: me
#183  by: Bitter?   

Looks like someone's been busy giving every VT sorority all 1's the past few days. Obviously this person doesn't know every girl in every chapter, and if they did they would know what a wonderful group of women we have.

By: Bitter?
#184  by: Wow   

People are just mean. Why can't everyone just realize the world is made of different people so we need different sororities? One is no "better" than the other. This is the problem with the world. Hate and pettiness.

By: Wow
#185  by: amazed   

it's college, people, not high school....why the need to be so judgemental. The ones making the negative comments obviously feel insecure about themselves and feel the need to put down others, to boost their measly self-esteem. Was hoping to get some useful information here, but I guess not.

By: amazed
#186  by: VT   

Congratulations to the Gamma Phi Beta colony. Looks like they got some great girls. Welcome to Virginia Tech!

By: VT
#187  by: greek hokie   

Yall- we're all greek on the same campus... so why are we all so cruel to each other? What makes one sorority better than the other?

By: greek hokie
#188  by: !!   

Congrats to Gamma Phi Beta!! 175 girls accepted bids. Looks like there is a new chapter on campus ;)

By: !!
#189  by: stupid   

it's VIRGINIA TECH, so just VT, not VTU you idiots on this site

By: stupid
#190  by: um   

zta and piphi need to get the hell out of the top 5

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.