facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 18 of 59
#171by:    

AXO: definitely risen in the last couple of years. Girls are hotter, but they all seem to have the same look (when I rushed I remember they all had the same looking nose). awkward but nice
PiPhi: very chill. not the hottest. smoke a lot. very diverse mix of girls
ADPi: considered "annoying" but theyve won chapter of the year twice in a row. again not the hottest, but very involved on campus and get the rep as the "smart" sorority

By: LOWER-MIDDLE TIER
#172by:    

APhi sucks and are going down fast. ZTA and SK are more top tier then middle.

By: Tuey
#173by:    

1. ddd kd - top but need to be nicer
2. dg aphi - still in top 4 but need to step up their game
3. zta sk - getting better but still not as good as they think

The rest...
4. adpi axo
5. kkg
6. xo piphi
7. agd

By: vt hokie
#174by:    

i dont see why sk and zta are so high up..i preffed them and another sorority (i chose the 3rd one) and in all the rankings, these two are much higher than the one i chose, but i did NOTT care for sk and zta at all.

By: klajsdf
#175by:    

1. DDD: hot and involved
2. DG: hottest by far but mean
3. KD: hot and involved but less hot than DDD

4. ZTA: getting better, but nowhere near the top
5. SK: getting better, but kind of annoying
6. APhi: going downhill. noone likes them

7. AXO: nice but hype themselves up too much
8. PiPhi: underrated but not too involved
9. ADPi: smart, classy, but annoying
10/11. XO and KKG: can't really tell them apart

HUGE GAP

12. AGD: squirrel house

By: Truth
#176by:    

do any of the sororities do an informal fall rush?

By: interested
#177by:    

this year there are 6 sororities doing an informal fall rush, but not for freshmen. sophs and above only. i believe the ones doing it are ChiO, AGD, PiPhi, ADPi, AChiO, KKG

By: sororitychick
#178by:    

From the VT PHC:

This fall the informal recruitment period will be from Tuesday Sept 7 until Wednesday Sept 29th.

The following chapters will be holding events during this time -
Alpha Gamma Delta
Chi Omega
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi

Feel free to contact the chapter recruitment chair for more information about what events are planned for the informal recruitment period.

Informal Recruitment is a great opportunity for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors and Transfer students to learn about the Greek community at Virginia Tech. Please remember that all chapters have academic standards that will be enforced during informal recruitment.

Enjoy the events that you attend and if you have any questions please e-mail the recruitment team or the chapter directly.

By: Informal
#179by:    

AXO also did informal, they had to get like 14 girls. Wonder why that was left off the "VT PHC" comment below...?

By: Informal
#180by:    

OK, I have always wanted to say this but never have. This website is the biggest load of bull crap ever. The judgmental cruelty expressed on this website makes all tech sororities look bad. Every sorority at tech is great in its own way. Joining a sorority isn't about getting into "the best one" (whatever that means), it's about finding a group of girls that you get along with.

By: Annoyed VT Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.