facebook

sorority comments

by:    

Virginia Tech University - VTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 17 of 59
#161by:    

APhi might have hot girls but a lot of them are stuck up and won't even give smaller fraternities the light of day for socials [I know because we tried to get a social with them this semester and they sort of just waved us off].

Personally, I love the SK girls; smart, classy, and a huge majority of them are very cute. As a bro I'd consider them one of the top tier. ADPi is a real fun group too. And KKG should NOT be bottom tier, the new pledge class is awesome and some of the older sisters are pretty cool too. These girls are great to be around.

Some of y'all are just way too superficial.

By: Dub Tee Eff
#162by:    

Dunno much about tiers because I'm new to Greek life this semester but definitely consider KD, SK, and DDD to be up there!

By: Bropinion
#163by:    

1. DDD, KD
2. DG, APhi
3. ZTA, AXO, SK
4. ADPi, KKG
5. Pi Phi, XO, AGD

By: Really......

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#164by:    

1. DG, DDD
2. KD, APHI
3. ZTA, SK
4. AXO, ADPI
5. PIPHI, KKG, XO
6. AGD

By: Wow
#165by:    

DDD,KD,DG
ZTA, SK,
APHI (they are seriously on their way down!)
AXO, PIPHI, ADPI
KKG
XO, AGD

By: Really?
#166by:    

Vt below is sorta right but they must be an Aphi. Aphi has slipped way downhill and are no longer near the top. Rank them with or below Sk and this will be more accurate.

By: Vtreally
#167by:    

Delta Gamma
Delta Delta Delta
Alpha Phi
Kappa Delta
Sigma Kappa

By: Unbiased
#168by:    

Good job with your ranking unbiased!

By: Agreewithunbiased
#169by:    

top- dg, ddd & aphi

By: tech
#170by:    

APhi: hot, but nothing else really going for them. not very well liked on campus but mix with good frats
ZTA: just became hot this year. Last year considered very average. On the rise? Could be due to self-hype though. Not the hottest, but improving
SK: also recently became hot. very nice girls, but can be peppy to the point they are annoying

By: UPPER-MIDDLE TIER

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.