facebook

Reputation of Sororities

by:    

What are the reputation of each sorority. Like what are the girls like.

Posted By: HI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi: hot/ popular
Theta: cliquey/ smart
Gphi: outgoing/ pretty/ on the rise
Axo: nice to everyone/ friendly
Dz: fun to be around/ partyers
Aephi: laid back/ good sisterhood
Piphi: very close sisterhood/ kind
Aopi: very diverse group/ easygoing

By: Uhuuu
by: This is accurate!   

Great job now ranked the World War 3 Uglies! Always creeping and always will:
1) Mongoloid eyes
1) George Floyd tekashi69 1)Harvey Weinstein

By: This is accurate!
#2by:    

Generally liked: aphi, gphi, dz
Generally disliked: theta, axo
Generally flies under the radar: aephi, pi phi, aoii

Even though they can be mean, their looks and reputation keep aphi on the liked list. Gphi is probably an upper tier frat favorite for their looks and their personality, and dz is their equivalent of the middle tier frats.

Theta is generally rude to other orgs (both frats and srats) so they stay widely disliked. Axo is rocky with their recent racism scandal, but most people agree they’ll recover in a bit.

Flying under the radar isn’t at all a bad thing, so don’t be turned off by that. Just means that more often than not they sorta go unnoticed in the greek community.

By: Real
by: Bump   

Bump this bc it’s way more important than rankings @pnms

By: Bump
by: Cfsd   

I guess I just don’t think alpha phi is generally liked. Whenever they are talked about it is never positive

By: Cfsd
by: Yeah   

Frats love them, sororities don’t always. Gphi and aphi mix often but that’s it

By: Yeah
by: disagree    

i don’t think theta is rlly widely disliked. i think their sorority relations could use some work but all the frats def still love them. i think that’s just what happens when there’s an odd number of top sororities and gphi/aphi mix the most.

By: disagree
by: Er   

Theta is the most disliked

By: Er
by: Haha   

Socials with theta are the worst. I think I speak for most frats when I say we don’t like them either.

By: Haha
#3by:    

Hi! Can someone explain the main differences between the top sororities? I’m looking to rush this semester as a transfer

By: Hi
by: kio   

So basically the top sororities consists of Alpha Phi, Kappa Alpha Theta, and Gamma Phi Beta. Alpha Phi is genrally the top sorority popular, very clicky sort of like highschool. They are genrally liked by the frats, although they are known to recruit by looks more than personality and values. Kappa Alpha Theta has pretty girls but it is more diverse in body type they are genrally smarter more studious girls, although lately they have been not the best liked sorority because of how they act to other sorority thinking they are the best. Gamma Phi Beta has been on the rise and are pretty nice chill girls, although on this greek rank are known to self rank a ton. They are in general chill girls and the mingle a ton with alpha phi. You prob don't want to hear this but don't go into recruitment thinking you want the top houses because you will not be happy in a few months. Look at the philanthropies, events, instagram and keep an open mind because in the end of the day you are trying to find a home, because aside from the pics you take and the sorority name they will associate you with you will be the one in that sorority and you should feel like you are at home with those girls.

By: kio
by: Greek talk   

Just rush em all, and see what every sorority has to offer up front. The whole sisterhood thing will come along the way, and you’ll find the life long friends you make in college.. who knows they might or might not even be in your organization, so don’t bank on sisterhood too much. But you can bank on falling back on the value a sorority already has if you don’t mesh too well with the sisterhood (I.e. mixing with top frats with the best houses, and going to the classiest formals, and having more “experienced“ girls to take advice from whether it be for school like homework assignments or whatever) Top sororities already have tons of girls with amazing qualities, so you have to stand out (being socially likable is a huge one). So I mean good luck, and get creative with ways on how to show your best qualities through webcam this semester. It’ll be hard but you got this, rush is stressful and every sorority girl is stressed out altogether, so if you can keep a good positive vibe during it all and power through, you’ll make the most out of it. Enjoy the experience!

By: Greek talk
#4by:    

This is so much more important than rankings, but still gives girls an idea of the general attitude towards the sororities. BUMP

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

aephi is the chillest

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.