facebook

beta

by:    

I’m a transfer student from Drexel (family moved, transferring made it easier) and I was looking to rush this fall as a sophomore. I was going to rush beta at Drexel with some kids on my floor but I ended up not because of financial reasons. I’ve been told many times not to use this site, but I was wondering if they are active/what they are like because I don’t see their name a lot on here.

Posted By: Jw
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Beta is active on campus. They have an on campus house in Husky Village too. Outside of that, I wouldn’t listen to anything that is said on this site because it’s not the most valid source of information. I would definitely suggest checking them out in the fall at some rush events if you have an interest and then go from there based off what you think of the brothers. Best of luck.

By: IFC
#2by:    

Chapters at different schools are for the most part going to be different, go to the rush events, meet people and see who you think you’d get along best with.

By: Rushing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Ik couple kids from one of last year’s pc’s that are really chill and overall good kids. From my understanding beta does a lot of internal stuff. My friends were always going to brotherhood events/hangouts, pledging events, philanthriopy, and other fraternal events. Given every fraternity has its ghosts, I feel as though beta does it’s best to keep everyone involved. Maybe the reason you don’t see a lot about them on here is cause they don’t really associate themselves with anyone anymore. There is good and bad to that: the good is that brotherhood is very strong, the bad is that a frat is a social org and not socializing with different people/orgs kinda defeats the purpose. It also hurts them on here because they don’t advocate for themselves. It’s ok to not care what people think about you when you’re a person, but as a fraternity you should care a decent amount.

By: Dl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.