facebook

what is happening with aphi

by: curious

as someone on the hill hearing about the dumpster fire occuring within the walls of aphi can someone please give a semi straight story

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

I don’t have all the facts but I heard there were some aphis upset and talking badly about either other sisters or maybe the house in general and someone maybe advisor/nationals? got involved and a bunch of girls dropped or got kicked out including exec members. Maybe someone else has more info, but that’s what’s going around

By: Answer
by: dumpster fire(s)May 7, 2024 12:08:45 PM

not exactly surprising

By: dumpster fire(s)
#2  by: hi   

26 alpha phis got evicted from the house a few weeks ago due to many issues, death threats were being sent around causing security to be in the house constantly and they may even loose their house/ not be able to recruit in the fall, my roommate is an aphi and told me all of this so i don’t know the exact details. but their president also dropped due to how awful everyone was treating her and how much she disliked the sorority. honestly all of my friends have dropped alpha phi because it turned out being so bad, don’t join

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.