facebook

thinking of transferring

by:    

what’s cu kappas vibe?i’m considering transferring and i’m curious if cu kappa is anything like my chapter. we’re pretty chill at mine but still upper tier

Posted By: kappa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they are a solid mid-tier at cu. have you been initiated yet? if not, you might consider dropping and re-rushing at cu. top tier houses at cu are pi phi, aphi, and dg

By: mid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

awful advice for a transfer. chances are slim-to-none they get into a top house as a sophomore unless their entire high school friend group is in one and can pull for them. stick with kappa, i am sure you’ll be welcomed with open arms!

By: lol
by: yea   

yea fr prob wouldn’t go thru recruitment as a sophomore so many girls didn’t get bids anywhere this yr

By: yea
#2by:    

i would def try to get to know some of the girls in the chapter before you make a decision talk to people at cu about their rep

By: transfer
#3by:    

a lot of girls settle on kappa after being dropped by the houses that they really wanted. they act like they are a top house but literally everyone including guys know they are mid

By: kappa
#4by:    

yess!!!! i have so many friends in kappas they are so nice

By: slay
by: lmao   

are your friends kappas at cu or another school? every cu kappa I've ever met is awful. they are def the mean girl house even tho they are mid. ask anyone at cu and they will tell you the same thing.

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.