facebook

top sororities vibes

by: 305 mami

hi!! i will be attending boulder next year and am really interested in pi phi, dg and chi o. what kinda personalities do they look for or what kind of girls can you usually find in these sororities?

Posted By: 305 mami
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 3oh3   

as a freshman in a sorority at CU who will be on the other end of rush next year I can tell you that this type of attitude will get you no where. To get the most out of rush you really need to have an open mind because going in with only 3 houses you want will probably end up leaving you disappointed. Rush is really intense and a lot of my friends/ other girls who deserved better were dropped by every house they wanted within the first two day’s.

By: 3oh3
by: opApr 16, 2020 8:18:40 PM

i never said i wasn’t going to keep an open mind, anything can happen during rush! i just like the vibes of their instagrams so i wanted to know more abt what kinda girls are there. i guess i should’ve asked for all the sororities vibes/personalities then bc that’s what i really mean bc you’re right!!!

By: op
#2  by: Maren   

You'll get a feel for the chapters as you go through recruitment. Don't worry about trying to figure it out ahead of time. Just try to stay open-minded, because you might end up falling in love with a chapter that is currently off of your radar.

By: Maren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.