facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Really   

I have to say, let's stop with the top and bottom tier ratings. The sororities here are all great and labeling them is not right. To include the Ph Phi in the top tier is a joke and then to put the Tri Delta's as last is wrong, as they were voted #1 Chapter.

By: Really
by: Someone's a tri delt... Oct 18, 2017 12:43:49 PM

Rankings and tiers exist weather you like them or not, and tri delt is the acacia of sororities

By: Someone's a tri delt...
by: Someone's a tri delt... Oct 18, 2017 12:44:38 PM

Also Pi Phi and alpha phi are most definitely the top tier sororitys

By: Someone's a tri delt...
#2  by: ranks   

chi o is by far the house to be in, delta gamma is really good too, pi phi is top tier but not as good as chio and dg.

By: ranks
#3  by: ranks   

In my opinion:

1) Chi-O
2) Pi Phi
3) DG
4) Theta
5) Kappa
6) G Phi
7) Tri Delt
8) Alpha Phi
9) A Chi O

This is JUST MY OPINION. Before you all go jumping down my throat remember that at the end of the day all sororities are essentially the same except for ritual. All this ranking business is just silly, and I would be proud to be in any house at CU Boulder.

By: ranks
#4  by: As they say   

we all have our opinions! Disregard all the ratings. Enjoy recruitment and find the house that works for you. Don't go by tradition, or what someone told you about a house a year ago, go with what you see this coming week. #1 ratings change as do the girls in a house, so what may have been a #1 house a year or so ago, is not today.

By: As they say
#5  by: Here   

Based on rush rankings last year:
Pi phi
Chi o
Alpha phi
Dg
Kappa
Theta
Gamma phi
Ddd
Axo

By: Here
#6  by: yo   

Hahahahaha alpha phi??? No one wants yo be alpha phi... Nice try

By: yo
by: Frat perspective Oct 18, 2017 12:48:17 PM

Alpha phi is a top sororitie, just cause other chicks are envious doesn't make them not top Tier. It's like with frats everyone dislikes kappa sig, but we admit that they are the top house

By: Frat perspective
#7  by: greek    

Kappa and aphi in the top? Nice try. Chi o and dg if you want a respectable house... I defense going one odd those two. The others are just average

By: greek
#8  by: Greek   

DG and Chi O are the houses to be in... and many girls get dropped from DG after first datebook who are super cute and go Chi O. Happened to me and other friends. Still such great houses, can't go wrong.

By: Greek
#9  by: asdaskha   

The houses have changed a lot in the past few years. Personally, I'd rank them

Top:

1) Pi Phi
2) Chi O
3) DG

Middle:

4) Theta
5) G Phi
6) Kappa

Bottom:
7) Alpha Phi
8) AXO
9) Tri Delt

By: asdaskha
by: interestingOct 16, 2017 1:44:21 PM

different but i like it

By: interesting
by: SKoOct 17, 2017 11:21:41 AM

I think this is such an accurate representation of sororities this year. If we were to 'rank' them, this would be the best order to do it,

By: SKo
by: ehhhOct 17, 2017 5:51:16 PM

i wouldn't say alpha phi is bottom. at the very lest they are middle, but they're usually top

By: ehhh
#10  by: Truth   

Top:
1. pi phi
2. dg
3. chi o

Middle:
4. tri delt
5. kappa
6. a phi

Bottom:
7. theta
8. g phi
9. axo

By: Truth
by: tri deltOct 15, 2017 8:32:01 PM

hahahahahaha yea tri delt ur mid tier

By: tri delt
by: WutOct 15, 2017 11:57:10 PM

I'm actually in tri delt and am very aware that we are not middle tier bahah this person is delusional

By: Wut
by: HAHAOct 16, 2017 1:43:23 PM

U GOT JOKES

By: HAHA
by: Yea rightOct 17, 2017 5:44:59 PM

Sorry but no

By: Yea right
by: LOLOct 17, 2017 5:49:05 PM

tryna sneak g phi and theta at the bottom. lol thats cute

By: LOL
by: lolOct 18, 2017 10:17:09 AM

put tri delt at 8. But lets be real gphi and theta do belong in the bottom as well.

By: lol
by: hahahahOct 18, 2017 1:04:15 PM

are you delusional? theta and gphi are always middle... they rarely move up/down not to mention they had some of the best pledge classes this year

By: hahahah
by: idkOct 18, 2017 2:35:00 PM

theta's pc this year is seriously on the same lvl as tri delt and axo. I think you're the delusional one

By: idk
by: NoOct 18, 2017 10:38:19 PM

G phi and theta aren’t bottom tear, they got some of the better pledge classes

By: No
by: U THOUGHTOct 18, 2017 11:43:05 PM

GPhi and Theta are two of the best houses on this campus. Amazing, cool, genuine, pretty girls. They're not bottom whatsoever. Nice try.

By: U THOUGHT
by: roflOct 19, 2017 10:25:54 AM

so many gphi's and thetas on greek rank. You ladies are the same as tri delt/axo. They both improved and you guys, well, havent.

By: rofl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.