facebook

Sorority rankings??

by:    

Someone drop sorority rankings going into fall sem, all I see is frats

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ok so this is the most neutral ranking i could give. please note that tbh any of the sororities are good options and you can find your friends anywhere!
1. aoii- most well known on campus, nice,
stylish, sisters are into various things and a lot of them are in other extracurriculars so very out and about . love to have a good time but you’ll also see them cramming at reg
2. dg- depending on what your own personal vibe is, you might switch aoii / dg. very very chill girls, think how in middle school there was like the popular pretty one and the popular sporty (as well as pretty) one, dg is the sporty one. has quite a bit of athletes but everyone is very sweet and chill, good sisterhood, also very fun!
3. theta- seem to be a very sweet group of girls. never really heard of theta drama, i don’t know if you see them as out and about as aoiis and dgs but cool nonetheless! just really calm girls
4. pi phi- the only reason that i’m putting them bottom is because there seems to be a lot of drama constantly floating around amongst members? seems to have more (public) infighting than the others but honestly from the friends i have in there, it seems to be kind of easy to find your people if you search for them. love their philanthropy event it’s so cute— every pi phi i’ve met has been pleasant.

the reason i didn’t include oak is because they’re technically not a sorority but they function like one! they have no national backing (which does mean that exec can make decisions as they want, for the better and worse). their dues also aren’t like traditional sorority dues, however, oak does have a tendency to recruit the same type of person every year and if that style of person isn’t your style of person, maybe try a panhel sorority.

By: neutral
#2by:    

oak - rich and cool
aoii - cool girls and smart
dg - chill vibe and athletic
theta - kind and sweet
pi phi - nice

By: ranking
#3by:    

All of the sororities are fantastic and I know absolutely lovely girls in all of them, this rank is based on like general campus opinion and then also my personal opinion too next to it:

1. Aoii- I know so many incredible aoiis, fantastic energy style, super pretty. I know more of the younger aoiis who I really like but I get more of a judgemental vibe from the older ones and I feel like (just my impression) they care more about looks than the other sororities

Tied for 2nd- pi phi and def
Know a ton of pi phis and dgs, all of whom are so sweet, beautiful, smart and kind. You can’t go wrong with any sorority tbh. Dg has a lot of athletes. My impressions of pi phis is that they’re very cute and smart. Pi phi is newer so I think they’re a bit more formal in sorority traditions etc.

4. Theta
Theta had a lot of drama back in 2020 when they split with oak but obviously it is all new girls now and they’re absolutely lovely and seem super close. I think they definitely still carry a bit of stigma from 2020 which is why they’re fourth but I’d say that stigma is decreasing a lot now and nobody should be afraid of joining theta!

They’re all good sororities imo and I think ranking them is a bit dumb and discourages people from really just seeing objectively what group is right for them. Greek life is great and I’d say that rankings aren’t something which people are super concerned with on campus.

By: Sororities

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: !   

^^ upvoting this

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.