facebook

Frat Rankings: Women's Perspective

by: for the gals

I think a lot of the recent rankings seem to be from men pledging or who have just pledged. They look a little different in terms of where women feel safe and turn up to.
1) psi
2) sig chi

3) alpha delt
4) zeta
5) aepi

all others either do not have big turnouts or have so many rumors around them that myself and many of the women i know never feel safe there.

Posted By: for the gals
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: socoolol   

honestly this is facts

By: socoolol
#2  by: Source: I’m a girl too   

Most girls I know would rather to go Fiji than psi tbh…especially after the recent issues with psi this year.

I’d say there’s a big drop after alpha delt too, at least everyone I know doesn’t want to go all the way to zeta for a crowded freshman party that will get shut down in an hr, not to mention all the sus incidents there too

By: Source: I’m a girl too
by: also a girlDec 23, 2021 1:18:49 PM

really? i know the opposite, that girls would rather go to psi than fiji because the ratio to girls to guys at fiji is so off and it makes people feel super icky.

By: also a girl
#3  by: Lmao What   

What is this ranking lol. Maybe if you went to DU or Fiji you’d see that 1) they have the best turn outs and 2) have tons of women who clearly feel safe

By: Lmao What
#4  by: ftg   

THIS IS FERDAAA

By: ftg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.